Emilgroup excels in the ceramics sector, as confirmed by the certification it possesses for its Integrated Management System in the area of Quality, the Environment, Employee Health and Safety and Energy.
Tangible proof of the significant and constant commitment the group dedicates, with its proactive approach, to these essential areas: complete respect for the highest standards is guaranteed in all phases of the product life cycle, thus protecting the various parties involved in the context in which Emilgroup operates.
An integrated management system that consolidates and strengthens the group’s competitiveness on the market.
A Brand of Emilceramica S.r.l a socio unico
Emilgroup has issued a Code of Ethics with the intention of further reinforcing relations with all stakeholders.
The Emilgroup Code of Ethics:
- states the Company's rights, duties and responsibilities in relation to all its stakeholders (customers, suppliers, employees, associates, shareholders and institutions) in the pursuit of its corporate objective
- is intended to establish ethical and behavioural “standards” to guide corporate decision-making processes and conduct
- requires management and all those to whom it applies to behave appropriately, with actions that do not breach the corporate Code of Ethics
- helps to implement the Group’s policy of social and environmental responsibility, minimizing exposure to risks of compliance and reputation and reinforcing a sense of belonging in its stakeholders.
Emilgroup believes in the social and cultural role of enterprise and has promoted and financed important projects to promote and safeguard cultural heritage over the years.
Emilgroup has made a long-term commitment to the restoration of the Ducal Palace in Sassuolo, recovering and restoring the original floors in terracotta and financing the restoration of the 17th-century frescoes by painter Jean Boulanger in the “Camera di Giove” (Jupiter Room).
Among the many initiatives, the most important and original include the rediscovery of the ancient origins of Sassuolo ceramics, supported and documented with the publication of fundamental works, including volumes on Sassuolo ceramics from the 18th and 19th centuries.
In 1999, Emilgroup completed the renovation of Villa Vigarani Guastalla, a historic 17th-century building by Gaspare Vigarani, which houses the collection of ancient artistic Sassuolo ceramics.
Since 2008 the group has annually awarded 10 student grants for a total of 10,000 euro for the children of its employees who have shown exceptional merit in their studies.
This initiative is the outcome of an agreement with the representatives of the workforce, with the aim of supporting successful academic careers and consolidating achievement. The grants are awarded in the autumn by the Group's Chairman, Villiam Tioli, in the presence of representatives of the authorities and the students' families, at Villa Vigarani Guastalla, Fiorano.
A set of services intended to increase both the economic and the social welfare of employees and their families.
By signing its new corporate contract (supplementing the National Contract for its industry), Emilceramica has proven its awareness of this area by introducing a number of services employees are able to access on special terms:
- Legal Advice: initial civil law consultation free of charge and special low rates for follow-on services.
- Mental Health Advice: initial consultation free of charge, covering all areas of private life and family relationships. Special low rates for counselling programmes.
- Insurance Advice: car, life, home and accident insurance. Employees can obtain quotes and policies themselves through the Internet site ]or from insurance consultants working on the company's premises.
- Health insurance: an increase in the number of facilities and services covered.
All services accessed under these schemes will be delivered by specialist professionals with confidentiality assured.